GOOD CHANGE THAT LASTS
Embrace a New Way of Living
THE COURSE LAUNCHES ON MARCH 7th 2023
Get access to pre-recorded video teachings and guided practices, as well as the opportunity to join three live, interactive sessions where you can practice with others and ask questions. Each session is an 90 min. long, giving you plenty of time to dive deep into the material and learn from an experienced instructor.
The live sessions will take place on 19th March, 2nd April and 16th April at 4 pm.
There are a total of 18 classes in this program. Each class is about one hour long, including teachings and guided practices. The course includes over 12 hours of video teachings, experiential activities, a handbook, and lifetime access to the course material, so you can engage with the program at your own pace and on your own schedule.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
This six-week mindfulness program is open to everyone, regardless of their prior experience with meditation or mindfulness.
It is suitable for beginners as well as experienced meditators who want to refresh their practice and for anyone looking to reduce stress, anxiety, or destructive behaviors, and to live a more joyful and fulfilling life.
- Introduction to mindfulness and its benefits
- Understanding the mind and the brain’s negativity bias
- Exploring the causes of stress and suffering
- Developing a healthier relationship with thoughts and emotions
Week 2: Mindfulness Practices
- Deepening your mindfulness practice through various techniques
- Coming back to the body
- Cultivating self-compassion and a sense of being on your own side
- Recognizing and honoring deep needs
Week 3: Mindfulness in Daily Life
- Integrating mindfulness into everyday activities
- Using mindfulness to manage stress and emotions
- Staying in a state of calm and balance
- Healing old wounds and filling inner voids with new experiences
Week 4: Cultivating Inner Strengths
- Developing the inner resources you need most
- Managing threats with calm strength
- Reducing anxiety and finding peace and contentment
Week 5: Achieving Greater Contentment
- Feeling authentically successful at more things
- Maintaining motivation and pursuing big goals without stress
- Increasing gratitude and joy in daily life
Week 6: Building Stronger Connections
- Boosting self-worth and self-acceptance
- Releasing envy and resentment
- Combining compassion and openness in relationships