BE FRIENDLY TO YOURSELF
We tend to hold ourselves to unreasonable standards, and we scold ourselves when we don’t meet our or others’ expectations.
We compare ourselves negatively with other people. We have a hard time finding understanding and kindness towards ourselves and we are left with this sense that there is something inherently wrong with us.
Mindful Self-Compassion is Bliss & Stars’ online training with Daria Rasmussen exploring how to befriend oneself, grow the inner strengths of resilience and self-compassion, the integral parts of our emotional health.
"I can only thank you Daria for being such an amazing teacher. You are an inspiration to me and I loved spending time with you each week. Thank you for sharing your kindness and wisdom. It's an honour to be your student!"
THE BENEFITS OF SELF-COMPASSION COURSE
- Increased friendliness towards oneself
- Reduce criticism, shame, and self-blame
- Ability to maintain the mental and emotional balance in difficult situations
- Lead healthier, happier and more fulfilling life between classes.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
Your GUIDE - Daria
certified mindfulness teacher and MA sociology
how does it work?
The training lasts for 8 weeks. We meet once a week for 2.5 hours.
Throughout the course, there will be meditation practices, gentle movement, dialog, and various group exercises.
There are 8 weekly classes on Tuesday evenings from 5.30 pm – 8 pm beginning from May 31st to July 19th, 2022.
The total investment of R4,000 includes:
- 8 online meetings (8 x 2.5-hour)
- Guided instruction in mindful self-compassion practices
- Gentle stretching and mindful movement
- Group dialogue and discussions aimed focused on bringing more awareness into everyday life
- Daily home assignments
- Downloadable home practice audio files and a practice workbook
- Personalized support
- 2 x 1:1 coaching sessions